Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to do, what to do?

We just don't know what to do. We keep going around in circles about weather or not to have another baby. There are pros and cons to this and Travis is leading towards being done and for me I lean towards having another. Some days I want another one and others I think we were crazy for having the 3 we have! I just don't know what is the right answer. I feel very strongly that motherhood was my calling and I really wanted to have 4 children. Truth be told I would have kids until my body could do it no more. I love being pregnant, babies, kids, and then I am excited for when all our kids are adults. I am not going to lie there are days I struggle with the housework and the kids but at this point I don't think it would make a huge difference with another.

Pros: pregnant, a new baby, another soul to take care of, maybe a girl (I have all these cute girls clothes just waiting), another sibling, more love, more fun, more laughter, more Larsen's!!, an even number is good, & Travis and I seem to make great people.

Cons:More financial responsibilities, bigger car, bigger house at some point, more people in the world, potty training another kid, traveling is difficult, not much sleep, & finding a babysitter for 4 is difficult.


Ugh! I wish there was a simple answer but alas there is not.

2 comments:

Lunde Family said...

Go for it, Katie! An even number is always good. Plus you and Travis are great parents. More kids need parents like you guys!! :)

Noel said...

Have another baby Katie! Travis will be happy you did.