Sunday, July 31, 2011

Not weigh in Wednesday

I have dropped the ball as far as posting my journey through weight loss. I have been struggling a bit and have been afraid to post my progress. I have lost 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks which is not as good as I hoped but I have not been honest with myself. I have cheated and had food that was not healthy and have not been exercising. Ugh. I have not had much motivation but am determined to do better this week.

I hate that I open the fridge or the pantry and just look for things to eat. I just stand there and look hoping that this time there is a burger and fries or cookies waiting for me. I know that I eat out of boredom and am an emotional eater. I don't quite know how to fix that other than not buy things that are tasty and horrible to eat. I need to be accountable and hope that by making myself blog on Wednesdays (Weigh in Wednesdays) I will take action and take care of myself and in turn take better care of my family. They need a healthy wife and mother. I will do better

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers to your future journey! It will be a fun one, I promise!