Tuesday, September 21, 2010

We have Sneeches!!






I was able the last couple of days to get some paint on the wall.  Who knew that that would actually ever happen?!  I painted at night, during nap time today, and this afternoon and we now have Sneeches!!  It took 4 coats of yellow but they are on the wall and I love them!  They have turned out better than I expected.  I was able to start the Cat in the Hat today with 2 coats of white and I hope tonight or tomorrow I can get some black on him and get him done.  I'll post when there is more to see.

5 comments:

Mandy said...

You've done an amazing job. And the kids look so excited about their new room - too cute!

Melinda Skye said...

You are such an incredible artist!

emmy said...

Why aren't your kids in magazines??!!

Alice McCain said...

Katie, the room (and kids)--darling. Did you ever go to Sylvia Beach Hotel in Newport and see the Seuss room? Your kids have one now; lucky ones!

Katie Cox said...

Claire could totally be a model! Would you ever allow it?