Sunday, November 15, 2009

What am I thankful for? Day8



I am thankful for organization. Some would say that I have an obsession with having things organized. If you look in our pantry all the labels are facing out, no nutrition labels of any kind are showing (that is a cardinal sin), and everything is grouped together like baking, breakfast, canned goods etc... Another thing we are not lacking in our house is plastic bins so everything has it's perfect place, neat, tidy, dry, and clean. With our garage starting to get organized we now can get all the bins off the floor and on the shelves. Plus I also get the added benefit of purchasing a few more bins to help organize the rest of the stuff that doesn't have a place yet. Just thinking about all the organization is sending shivers down my spine of complete and utter joy. The only thing I am lacking in this adventure is my soon to be new love....the label maker.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when you walk through a grocery store do you find yourself "facing" the products to make the label show? I do that and it drives my husband and roommate insane. They constantly mock me for it, and when we get home they run through the kitchen making everything face the wrong way. Good thing I have time alone in the mornings to fix it... gr.