Thursday, November 19, 2009

What am I thankful for? Day 12

I am thankful for all I have. It was recently brought to my attention by Travis that I look into the future a lot and like to look at what we will have later on in life. By what we will have I mean things like more kids, a larger house, and a bigger congregation. It made me worry that he might think that I am not currently happy with the way our lives are today. I am so happy with our life. We have more than I ever thought we would at this point and we have more than a lot do these days. I love my husband, Kids, pets, and family. We have a great house and a wonderful church. I look at the future as goals to achieve and I get so excited when I think about how great our liver are now and how much better they will be in the future. I am blessed with a wonderful life.

No comments: