Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photo shoot pictures!











Here are a couple of the pictures from our family photo shoot. I love what we got but I do not like any of me. I have lost almost 80 lbs and I still have a double chin and I have one in all the photos. I am super disappointed about that but I really do love all the photos of Travis and the kids. I guess I just need to insist that the photographer needs not to take any pictures of me from an up angle. I wish I would have spoken up. Next time.

4 comments:

Melinda Skye said...

I think you ALL look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are beautiful! And I know what you mean about wishing you had spoken up about how pictures of you were taken. With our shoot, 43 were taken, only the 13 I put on facebook turned out. Our photographer was way short... Next time, you'll know. :)
You really do have a beautiful family though! So happy for you both!

Anonymous said...

You are a very beautiful person inside and out dear. I hope you see what we do someday :-)

Shana said...

Katie, you as well as the rest of the family look happy, healthy and so thankful to be a part of each other's lives. You're all beautiful!