Saturday, October 24, 2009

Getting a little more done on Claire's room.








Travis, the sweet husband that he is, let me paint this morning while he had the kids downstairs. I finished the flowers and the rabbit. It has only been 2 months since I began the project. Not lame! OK maybe a little lame. Now I have to work on the tree which I hope I can today. At least get a coat of paint on it and make a small repair to it. Then it will be onto putting moss and leafs on it. After that just a couple of small touches of birds and butterflies. Onward and upward! 

3 comments:

The Lazy Gastronome said...

you are an amazing artist! I didn't know that about you!

Melinda Skye said...

Um, can you come paint our future unborn children's rooms? I'd like to reserve you now, before you get super popular and we can't squeeze in the schedule :)

Anonymous said...

It. Is. BEAUTIFUL!!!! I'm so jealous!