Monday, August 8, 2011

Dreams

I keep having all these dreams of people I haven't seen in years or since high school. It's weird. The dreams are usually very involved and detailed but normal. By normal I mean that I am not in outer space or flying it's more like in the backyard having a BBQ or driving to pick up kids from school. I keep having dreams where I am married to boys I used to be friends with or wanted to date (I know I met Travis young but there were boys I liked long before he entered the picture).

It takes me a few minutes to realize, upon waking, that I am not actually living the life that I created in my subconscious. At times this week I have been freaked out when I see Travis's face next to me in bed and not the man I was married to in my dream. I haven't shared that with him as I don't think he would like know that I have almost slugged him twice. "Our" kids are my kids I have now but with dream husband's hair color(I believe that Claire is not as cute as a blond as she is as a redish/brownish girl). I don't know quite what to make of all of this. Nothing in the dreams are fantastical it is just daily life stuff.

What I do know is that it is making me very inquisitive as to what these boys are up to now. I really want to know but can't find some of them because they don't exist on the internet. How can these people not have some sort of social web page in this day in age? I am kind of offended because I have all these loose threads that I can't tie up in a pretty bow! It is driving me a little mad. I am also interested to see who I will be dreaming about tonight and hoping that whoever it is has a web page I can browse tomorrow evening secretly.

No comments: