Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh the shame





Here I am on the weight loss journey yet again. Last night I had pizza and now have an enormous amount of guilt. I have lost 46lbs since the birth of Sam but I need to be more accountable. I am going to track my progress weekly and post pictures monthly. I know I can do it because between Ben and Sam I lost 92lbs. To reach my goal weight I have 97 to go and will plan a huge trip to a place that is warm to reward myself for all my hard work when I reach my goal. I think that if I can loose a total of 143lbs I should reward myself. I know I can do it and I want to teach our kids that health is very important. Size doesn't matter but I am not in the best health at this weight and that IS going to change.

I am scared out of my pants about posting pictures of myself in skin tight clothes on a weekly basis on fear of being judged. Everyone will now know what I really look like. I am not happy with the way I look or feel and am extremely self conscious. I am on the border of crying because of the pictures but I think it is the motivation I need to keep on track. I will be brave. Here I go!


Soda - Gone
Chips - Gone
Dairy - Gone (Sam has a problem with dairy so that is an easy one)
Sweets - Gone

Bring on the fruits, veggies, and whole grains! I hope the sun is out to play a lot this summer so I can get out and walk.

2 comments:

saiken said...

You can do it. Just one pound at a time. No deadline.

Goola! said...

hahaha! I had pizza last night too and feel so horrible now! You are so brave for putting these pics up. I was battling whether or not I should too since I started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred thing just to record the before and after. . . I might just do it, you are my inspiration!