Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Am I a pretty girl?




Ben came up to me a few days ago asking me if he could get out the dress up clothes. "Sure" I told him. "You can totally dress up". I assumed that he would want to dress up in his dinosaur costume and heels (He loves to wear a pair of Claire's purple sparkle heels) or just heels. Not quite. Today he wanted the whole kitchen caboodle. Heels, dress, earings, crown, and a ring. Not being able to resist I got out the camera and snapped a couple of shots. These will be so fun to pull out at a later date when all his friends are here and he is about 15. I also had to ask if he was the prettiest girl in all the land and he replied with "I am the prettiest BOY!" Sorry. How could I have made that mistake?


Of course Travis wasn't home yet but none the less this would have happened anyway. He did however come in the door shortly after this all transpired. He took one look at Ben and couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was pretty funny.

No comments: